Terms & Conditions
This page lays out the terms and conditions for use of this website. By continuing to view this website, you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which, together with our privacy
policy, govern the relationship between you and the MTRocket.com website.
Each time you visit this website, the current version of the Terms and Conditions will apply. Accordingly, you should
check the date of the Terms and Conditions (which appears at the bottom of this page) whenever you visit this
website and review any changes since the last version.
Please carefully review all of the listed Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them. By viewing or using any part
of this website, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions stipulated.
The terms "MTRocket" and "MTRocket.com" and "us" and "we" and "the website" and "this website" refer to the MTRocket
website and the owners of the MTRocket website interchangably. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our
- Regardless of displayed status, all performance claims found on MTRocket.com regarding trading systems and
strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of MTRocket.com to offer or adopt a trading system or strategy
indicates that you agree to our Terms and Conditions in their entirety. Before adopting any systems or
strategies published on MTRocket.com, you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between
hypothetical results and real-life trading results achievable with a real brokerage account, and real-life
results are almost always significantly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and
strategies published on MTRocket.com do not take into account fees, spreads and/or trading commissions that may
be charged by your broker or a money manager. Please consult with your broker(s) for information on costs
applicable to your trading account(s).
- HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO
REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE
SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL
RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL
PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL
TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE
IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A
PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL
TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF
ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE
RESULTS, ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
- Any comments, opinions and market recommendations found on MTRocket.com are not necessarily the opinions of
MTRocket.com or its affiliates and should not be construed as a solicitation or recommendation. The comments and
opinions posted are of individual traders and/or spectators who may or may not be experienced. The comments and
opinions are not reviewed or researched by MTRocket.com or its affiliates. If you chose to make decisions or
place trades based upon any such information then you do so entirely at your own risk. MTRocket.com and its
affiliates are not responsible for any losses incurred due to the use of the content of MTRocket.com. Contests
and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in trading contests when you
feel you are ready to trade.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age
or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall MTRocket.com, its affiliates, or their
respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents be liable for any damages, liability, claims,
expenses or costs incurred by you as a result of your use of this site or the information provided. Without
limitation, they shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or any consequential, incidental,
direct, indirect, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss
of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, costs associated with recreating lost
data, the cost of any substitute program or other pecuniary loss, arising out of this agreement or the use of,
or inability to use, this website or the information, whether resulting from impaired or lost data, or any other
cause, even if MTRocket.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate MTRocket.com and its affiliates from any and all third-party claims,
liability, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, caused by or
arising from your use of the service, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any
other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- MTRocket.com is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any
company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter, by posting any
participant submitted information on this website.
- MTRocket.com is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers or investment advisory services on this
website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people, what they should buy or sell for themselves or
that we can guide them so to do. Neither MTRocket.com nor any entity affiliated with MTRocket.com is responsible
for any exchange, trading or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website.
Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, then check with their
licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
- You acknowledge that there is a risk that the website may knowingly contain incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate,
misleading and/or false information.
- The information on this website should not be considered as being verified in any way.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information only, with no responsibility or
liability regarding this information or resulting from it. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither MTRocket.com nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the information on this
website, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and liability for any such inaccuracies or errors
is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which no liability
shall be assumed. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that all products, services and information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information posted on this website should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale
or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell foreign currency, securities or any other investments, and is not a
recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to MTRocket.com. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any information or materials, and includes, but
is not limited to, any information or materials provided by you. MTRocket.com shall be free to use, for any
purpose, any and all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information provided by you via this
website. Reproduction is prohibited by law.
- All trademarks shown on this website, which are not the property of, nor licensed to MTRocket.com are correctly
acknowledged on this website.
- MTRocket.com shall have no duty of confidentiality regarding personal or other information submitted via this
law, with respect to the disclosure of personal information, which includes, but is not limited to names,
addresses or email address submitted to us. If you would like to protect any information submitted by you,
please submit it to us under the bolded statement that the following information is personal
and confidential, and do not submit it to us as all (or part of) a web posting. We expressly disclaim any
responsibility for reviewing or evaluating any information submitted to us as part of a web posting.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which,
together with your login name, allows you to access certain portions of this website.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that
e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address as appropriate.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify MTRocket.com
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided by us, and/or
on behalf of paid advertisers, for your convenience by simplifying access to other information. This does not
signify that we endorse the website(s) involved and we specifically accept no responsibility for the content of
any such linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and
risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system and/or loss of any data that results
from the download of any such material.
- MTRocket.com reserves the right, and may opt, to terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part
of the website without notice for conduct that MTRocket.com believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any
of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. MTRocket.com will bear no
responsibility or liability resulting from such action.
- When using this website, you must comply with all applicable laws, any applicable foreign or domestic regulatory
body and national or other securities exchanges, including rules against making false or misleading statements
to manipulate the price of a foreign currency or any security.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, the validity or
enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be
replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable
- MTRocket.com is owned by a company registered in the State of Israel, meaning that your access to (and use of)
this website and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by, and will be construed solely in accordance with,
the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any law or rule that would cause the laws of any
jurisdiction other than the State of Israel to be applied. Any action arising out of these Terms and Conditions
or this website shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in the city of Tel Aviv, Israel, and you
agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, and further agree that they are a convenient
forum for you.